Thank you for purchasing Ultimate Plus WordPress Theme. This documentation consists of several parts and shows you the entire process of setting up and customizing a WordPress theme. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please refer to the Support Section. Thanks so much!
WordPress is a free and open source blogging tool and a content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. It enables you to build Websites and powerful on-line applications and requires almost no technical skills or knowledge to manage. Many aspects, including its ease of use and extensibility, have made WordPress the most popular Web site software available.
- Go to the menu Appearance > Themes and click on Add New button.
- Click on Upload Theme button.
- Click on Browse button and navigate to the unzipped theme package on your computer.
- Look for a file called ultimate-plus.zip Click on it to select, then click OK.
- Click on Install Now button and wait until the installation is complete.
- Click on Activate link to activate the theme on your WordPress site.
- Go to Appearance >> Theme Options >> Restore Default.
Note: Some servers have limited folder access settings applied and wouldn't allow uploading the theme trough the
admin - in these case you have to upload the theme via FTP.
If you know the FTP login details of the server where your site is hosted and you have a
FTP client installed (such as FileZilla), you might consider using this way of uploading your theme.
First you have to unzip the download file, find the zip file called ultimate-plus.zip, unzip it and upload the folder to the
main WordPress installation folder » wp-content » themes. Please note that if you
prefer this way of installation, you have to make sure that the main files of the theme are contained
just within one folder of the themes folder.
- Unzip the ultimate-plus.zip file
- Using an FTP client to access your host web server. Go to /wp-content/themes
- Upload theme to /wp-content/themes/
- Go to Appearance -> Themes and activate theme from Dashboard.
You can activate the theme after it is uploaded on the server.
In order to activate this theme you have to go to the admin panel » Appearance » Themes. In this section you should
see the theme with a title Ultimate Plus . Just click on the Activate button and your theme should get activated.
After activating the Ultimate Plus theme, setup homepage using following
- Go to Settings -> Reading -> Front page displays
- Click on radio button of Your latest posts
- Go to Appearance -> Theme Options and click on Restore Defaults in bottom side
The header consists of four main elements:
- Site Name / Logo
- Contact info and Social icons
If you don't have your logo image then you can use site name and tagline. To change site name and tagline go to
Settings » General » Site Title
OR if you want to uplaod logo for your website go to
Appearance » Theme Options » Basic Settings tab
You can also increase logo image height as per your requirement.
Header contact info and Social icons
Manage contact info from go to
Appearance » Theme Options » Basic Settings tab
In order to add slides to homepage slider go to the Appearance » Theme Options » Homepage Slider
For each slide there are different options that you can apply.
- You can change Slider Effects and Timing.
- You can change Slider Animation speed, pause time
- You can change Slider Hide/Show Direction Naviagtion of slider.
- You can change Slider Hide/Show pager of slider.
- You can change Slider Pause Slide on Hover.
If you don't want to use this default image slider, you can use any image slider WordPress plugin
- Go to Appearance » Theme Options » Homepage Slider
- Enter your slider shortcode which is provided by plugin without php tag
The homepage contatins lots of section to create beautiful and professional website.
This section is used to display various sevices in your website
To manage this services section go to Appearance » Theme Options » Sections » Top Four page Columns
- First create the pages from wordpress dashboard
- create new page click on add new Enter title and description and publish it.
- then Select that pages from dropdown and upload thumbnail image.
- all images size should be same
- can manage page column ex. select three pages for three column
- Can manage read more button text excerpt length
- Section Anable, Disable option available
This section is used to display recent blog posts in your website
- First of all create new posts from Posts -> Add New
- To manage this latest news section go to Appearance » Theme Options » Sections » Section 1
- Use this shortcode to display posts: [latest-news showposts="4" comment="show" date="show" author="show"]
This section is used to display What We Provide information in your website
To manage this featured information section go to Appearance » Theme Options » Sections » Section 2
In order to change Font Awesome icons in services section:
- Find 'fa fa-tablet' and replace 'tablet' with your icon name
- Use icon only from Font Awesome
- Icon name should be in lowercase letter
This section is used to display our awards information in your website
To manage this section go to Appearance » Theme Options » Sections » Section 3
This section is used to display team members in your website
- First of all create new team member from Our Team -> Add New
- To manage this team member section go to Appearance » Theme Options » Sections » Section 4
- Use this shortcode to display team member: [our-team show="4"]
How to add team member look at the below screeshot.
This section is used to display clients testimonials in your website
- First of all create new posts from Testimonials -> Add Testimonials
- To manage this testimonials section go to Appearance » Theme Options » Sections » Section 5
- Use this shortcode to display testimonials: [testimonials]
This section is used to display our special services information in your website
To manage this section go to Appearance » Theme Options » Sections » Section 6
This section is used to display our skills information in your website
To manage this section go to Appearance » Theme Options » Sections » Section 7
This section is used to display photo gallery
- First of all add some photo from Photo Gallery -> Add New
- To manage this photo gallery section go to Appearance » Theme Options » Sections » Section 8
- Use this shortcode to display photo gallery: [photogallery filter="true" show="8"]
- Set filter="false" to remove filter from gallery
This section is used to display partners list in your website
- To manage this section go to Appearance » Theme Options » Sections » Section 9
When you create a new page from the Pages » Add New section, the "Default Template" is assigned to the page by default. The default page template is a standard page template that can be with a sidebar or full-width layout and can contain custom content.
- Default Template
- Used to setting up the content on any page with Right Sidebar
- Left Sidebar
- Used to setting up the content on any page with Left Sidebar
- Full Width
- Used to setting up the content on any page without Sidebar
- No Sidebar
- Used to setting up the content in center on any page without Sidebar
- Contact Us
- Used to setting up the contact page.
The WordPress widgets are used to manage sidebars:
- Can manage sidebar from widgets (exa. blog sidebar and main sidebar)
- Footer section can manage from footer widgets 1,2.3,4
- also manage contact page template info fron sidebar contact page
To view all shortcodes go to Appearance » Theme Options » Short Codes:
- Photo Gallery:
[photogallery filter="true" show="8"]
- Testimonials Listing:
- Contact Form:
[contactform to_email="firstname.lastname@example.org" title="Contact Form"]
- Sidebar testimonials:
This theme is ready for translation - it comes with a .po file that contains all the embedded into the theme strings.
It supports multiple languages. The qTranslate X WordPress plugin offers a way to maintain dynamic multilingual content on a WordPress site.
How to make your website translate ready?
- Install qTranslate X WordPress plugin
- Used following code for making text translate ready - [:en]English Text[:de]Deutsch Text[:]
- Viewing in Dutch used website url : http://www.yourwebsiteurl.com/de/
- Viewing in English used website url : http://www.yourwebsiteurl.com/en/
The Footer section consists of five main elements:
- About Us
- Our menu
- Recent Posts
- Contact Info
- Copyright text
To manage footer section go to the Appearance » Theme Options » Footer
footer column also manageable from footer section
Setting footer menu
footer menu manage like that header menu
- Go to Appearance >> Menu
- Click on Create a new menu link
- Give a name to your menu in Menu name and click save menu button
- Add pages by selecting with checkboxes.
- Select menu theme locations Footer Menu from Menu Settings
- Click Save Menu after adding required pages, categories in the menu